Bravoure is looking for a senior front-end web developer with a passion for the web and a good sense of interaction and animation. You have final responsibility for all front-end work, which means that together with the designers and back-end web developers and two other front-end developers you’ll determine what is technically feasible and you provide accurate time estimates for projects. During a SCRUM sprint you make sure that we deliver top-notch front-end code.
The basics package:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Experience with SASS (or LESS)
- Expert in mobile and responsive
- Experience with GIT or other VCS
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Experience with a frontend framework like Angular, Backbone, etc.
- Online portfolio or recent examples of your front-end work
- Sense of humour
THE ICING ON THE CAKE
- Experience with SCRUM, Agile or something similar
- Experience with Symfony2, PHP/MySQL and/or SEO
- A Spotify playlist
- Our sense of humour
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
Bravoure offers you a challenging job with a lot of responsibility, without the bureaucracy of a big agency. We have a friendly and open atmosphere. Within a passionate team, you will work for a mixed portfolio of A-brands and cultural organizations e.g. Brunel, Harley-Davidson, CJP, Amsterdam Dance Event, Marqt and Mojo Concerts. We work on diverse projects such as (mobile) websites, extensive social media integrations and challenging online campaigns. We don't do 'corporate suit wearing' stuff. But we do work hard, laugh a lot and have an extensive lunch. In addition, there is always good music around. We are situated next to ‘ de Nederlandsche Bank’ in the heart of Amsterdam.
The vacancy is a fulltime position for 40 hours a week. In return, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
DO YOU RECOGNISE YOURSELF OR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Share this vacancy with him/her or send your resume, motivation and recent examples of your code to email@example.com. We would like to hear from you!
* Sollicitaties mogen ook in het Nederlands ingediend worden.