We’re looking for a full-time Medior UX (Digital) Designer to join us at Bravoure. You will have 3+ years of agency experience, with a passion for customer journeys, UX/UI and pixel perfect design.
Digital is in your DNA. That is because in the past 3 (+) years you have been mainly involved in designing smart UX and beautiful websites and apps. For you the user is key and you know the methods and have the skills needed to create a smooth customer experience.
Together with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and strategists, you will take our projects to the next level. You canprovoke enthusiasm and passion in your colleagues. You are able to work independently and within a team on high-quality online products, but also give guidance to our team of designers to push our work to the next level.
Who we are
We are a creative digital agency situated in the heart of Amsterdam. We offer you a challenging job in a close-knit team, with real responsibility and without the bureaucracy of a big agency.
In an open and friendly atmosphere, with a passionate team (+/- 25) of designers, developers and strategist, you will work on a diverse and exciting portfolio of A-list brands and cultural organizations including ING, Awakenings, Paradiso, Amsterdam Dance Event and Saints & Stars. We’re not the 'corporate suit wearing' kind, but we do work hard, laugh a lot, have an extensive lunch and offer social benefits (e.g. tickets to events, staff gatherings?), not to mention there is always good music around.
- A strong digital (design) portfolio
- More than enough experience in wireframing and UX/UI
- An eye for e-commerce
- An eye for design
- Sketch, InVision & Adobe Creative Suite is in your daily toolkit
- HBO degree (preference with design), with minimum of 3 years of agency work experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and tools like Principle
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Continuous drive to grow and develop yourself and the team
- Around 32- 36 hours
The bonuses :
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile method
- Some knowledge of print
- Good sense of humour and sociable
- Love for music (a good Spotify playlist is always a plus)
Does this sound like you, or a friend?
Send us your application, or share this vacancy with a CV, motivation and portfolio demonstrating your experience in UX/UI and visual design to email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you!