It's actually very simple. You are extremely good in UX and have a secret passion for Visual design.
In the past 5 years you have mainly been involved in designing smart and innovative UX for great websites, platforms and apps; digital design is in your DNA. With your knowledge and experience in the field of UX, UX concepting and doing research you are able to reach the highest possible results. You advise our clients and will work closely with project management, development, strategy and other designers to deliver top notch projects.
We are a creative digital agency situated in the center of Amsterdam. We offer you a challenging job in a close-knit team, with real responsibility and without the bureaucracy of a big agency.
We have an open and friendly atmosphere, with a passionate team (+/- 26) of designers, developers and strategist. You will work on a diverse and exciting portfolio of A-list brands and cultural organisations including ING, Awakenings, Paradiso, Amsterdam Dance Event and Saints & Stars. We’re not the 'corporate suit wearing' kind, but we do work hard, laugh a lot, have a extensive lunches and offer social benefits (e.g. tickets to events, staff gatherings?), not to mention there is always good music around.
We are looking for you if you...
- Are passionate about UX and digital design in general
- Have an eye for design
- Have a passion for customer journey’s and innovative UX
- Are operating on a level of Professional education (HBO)
- Have a strong and high quality (digital) portfolio
- Are able to visualise concepts and ideas, and communicate them clearly
- Have the ability to think creatively
- Have Figma and Adobe Creative Suite in your daily toolkit
- Continuous drive to grow and develop yourself and the team
- Speak native or fluently Dutch and English
- Sense of humor
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile methodology
- Knowledge of (rapid) prototyping and animation
- Love of music (a good Spotify playlist is always a plus)
What we offer:
- A full- time job in a small, passionate, international team, based in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
- Compelling projects for National and International brands
- Apple hardware
- Office lunch, table-football and friday afternoon beers
Does this sound like you, or a friend?
Send us your application, or share this vacancy with a CV, motivation and portfolio demonstrating your experience in UX/UI and visual design to https://bravou.re/3o6M2xy
We would love to hear from you!