Role starting mid june the latest
Bravoure is a digital strategy agency specializing in brand strategy, branding and the creation of digital platforms and products. We do this with a compact team (+/-30) of driven and experienced strategists, designers, and developers, who complement and challenge each other daily. We offer a place where you can develop yourself without the bureaucracy of a large agency! We have a friendly and open working atmosphere where you can learn a lot and you get a lot of freedom and control. Furthermore, we don't do fancy suits and jargon ;) What we do is work hard, laugh a lot, and have an extensive lunch. Besides, there is almost always good music in the office, which is in the heart of Amsterdam, next to 'de Nederlandsche Bank'.
As a Scrum Master, you will coach two of our scrum teams who are dedicated to a challenging project: the further development of a cross media streaming platform that offers films, series, music, games, audiobooks, and more. This unique opportunity gives you both the benefits of working for an agency and a product organization. You will be responsible for facilitating the agile development process, guiding teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values, and ensuring they stick to the Scrum framework. You will work in-house on site at the client, where you will develop the streaming platform and design team together with 50 professionals. At the client, you work together with colleagues who are fully focused on the product.
- Facilitate the Scrum process, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Coach and guide the team on Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Help the team to identify and remove impediments
- Ensure the team is adhering to the Scrum framework and best practices
- Work with the product owner to ensure the backlog is groomed and prioritized
- Track and communicate team progress and metrics to stakeholders
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in an agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster a positive team environment
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and tools is a plus
- PSM1 or PSM2 certification is preferred
This is you or your best friend?
Please send your CV and motivation to https://bravoure.homerun.co/sc... and don’t forget to include a
link to your online portfolio or recent examples of your work.
**If you are a Dutchie you can send it all in Dutch :)**
***please note. we do not relocate and you need to work at the office 60% of the time