Bravoure is looking for a talented and curious motion design intern.
Our special someone knows their way around AfterEffects and can transform ideas into captivating motion. You will help create eye popping animations, case videos or social posts. So, are you shouting at your screen yelling that this is you? Then it sounds like you’re part of our club!
As a curious designer, you're hungry to refine your motion powers. You are proactive and eager to learn new tools. You have a good understanding of composition, color, typography and visual trends.
What you will dive into
You will work on logo animations, brand movies, UI prototypes, social media content, case videos and 3D experiments for ambitious clients such as Moco Museum, Awakenings, Paradiso, Vice and Amsterdam Dance Event.
What we expect from you
- You study in the Netherlands
- You are looking for an internship of at least 4 months
- You have experience with AfterEffects and preferably Figma
- You have an online portfolio or recent work examples
- You speak fluent Dutch or English
- A killer Spotify playlist :)
What you can expect from us
- We have an ambitious and international team, in the heart of Amsterdam. We offer a place where you can develop yourself without the bureaucracy of a large agency.
- You will be part of our creative team. This means you will work together with our designers on challenging projects for various clients. You’re not in charge of getting coffee.
- We have a pleasant and open working atmosphere and do not use fancy suits or jargon. We work hard and laugh a lot. We organize beer & pizza nights, bouldering sessions and bootcamps. And good music is always playing through our office.
- You will receive an appropriate internship allowance.
Who are we?
Bravoure is a digital first agency, specialized in the strategy and creation of brands, digital identities and online platforms. We get excited about (complex) digital products to make simple and user-friendly. We do this with a compact team of about 40 passionate and experienced strategists, designers and developers.
Ready to grow with us?
Apply here: bravoure.homerun.co/internship/en/apply
Don't forget to include a link to your online portfolio or recent examples of your work.