We’re looking for you, a full-time Medior/Senior Digital Designer to join us at Bravoure.
You have 5+ years of agency experience, and you have a passion for customer journeys, UX/UI and pixel perfect design.
In the past years you have mainly been involved in designing smart UX for beautiful websites and apps; digital (design) is in your DNA. For you the user is key and you know the methods and have the skills to create a smooth customer experience.
You will take our projects to the next level, together with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and strategists. You can spark enthusiasm and passion in your colleagues. You are able to work on high-quality online products independently and within a team, but also give guidance to our team of designers to push our work to the next level.
We are a creative digital agency situated in the center of Amsterdam. We offer you a challenging job in a close-knit team, with real responsibility and without the bureaucracy of a big agency.
We have an open and friendly atmosphere, with a passionate team (+/- 20) of designers, developers and strategists. You will work on a diverse and exciting portfolio of A-list brands and cultural organisations including ITA, Awakenings, Paradiso, Amsterdam Dance Event and Saints & Stars. We’re not the 'corporate suit wearing' kind, but we do work hard, laugh a lot, have a extensive lunches and offer social benefits (e.g. tickets to events, staff gatherings?), not to mention there is always good music around.
- A strong digital (design!) portfolio
- Minimum of 5 years of agency work experience
- More than enough experience in wireframing & translate a brand online (UX/UI)
- An eye for design & branding
- An eye for e-commerce
- Ability to think strategically and creatively (concepting)
- Sketch, Figma, Principle, InVision & Adobe Creative Suite is in your daily toolkit
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) degree
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and tools like Principle
- Continuous drive to grow and develop yourself and the team
- Sense of humor
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile methodology
- Some knowledge of print
- Love of music (a good Spotify playlist is always a plus)
- Óur sense of humour
Does this sound like you, or a friend?
Send us your application, or share this vacancy with a CV, motivation and portfolio demonstrating your experience in UX/UI and visual design. Apply here
We would love to hear from you!