Bravoure is looking for a Frontend Developer with a strong passion for technology and a keen eye for UX and animations.
You have the final responsibility for all front-end work, which means that together with the designers, back-end and front-end developers you determine what is technically feasible and you provide accurate time estimations for projects. During a SCRUM sprint, you make sure that we deliver top-notch products.
- 5+ years working experience
- Expert with SASS (or LESS) or any JS-in-CSS technology
- Experience with GIT, Abstract, Sketch and Photoshop
- Knowledge of PHP is a big plus
- Creativity and flexibility
- Sense of humor
The icing on the cake:
- Experience with SCRUM, Agile or something similar
- Experience with CraftCMS and/or Laravel
- Oral and written English communication skills
- A Spotify playlist
- Our sense of humor
This is what we offer
- A full- time job in a small, passionate, international team, based in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
- Compelling projects for national and international brands
- Apple hardware
- Office lunch, table-football and friday afternoon beers
At Bravoure we offer a place where you can develop yourself without the bureaucracy of a large company. We have a friendly and open working atmosphere where you can learn and get a lot of freedom and personal control. With a driven team of 20+ dedicated and experienced colleagues, you will work for clients like Paradiso, Amsterdam Dance Event, Awakenings, ING, and many more. Together we work on various projects such as websites, online applications, social advertising, etc. We love our extensive lunches, music, and a good laughter. Our office is situated in the city center of Amsterdam, next to the Nederlandsche Bank.
This is you or your best friend?
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, and don’t forget to include a link to your online portfolio or recent examples of your front-end work.
**If you are a Dutchie you can send it all in Dutch :)**