Bravoure is looking for a Frontend Developer with a strong passion for technology and a keen eye for UX and animations.
Bravoure is looking for a senior front-end web developer with a strong passion for technology and a keen eye for UX and animations. As a Senior Front-end Developer at Bravoure you deliver the best end-user experience, using all the tools and technologies that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc or mobile device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
During a SCRUM sprint, you make sure that we deliver top-notch products together with back-end, design, strategy and project management. You have the final responsibility for all front-end work, which means that together with the designers, back-end and front-end developers you determine what is technically feasible and you provide accurate time estimates for projects.
You work in an structured way and maintain a strict separation between structure, design and UX (behaviour). You have a vision an a good technical strategy about which framework, library or other technique you will use.
We are looking for multiple Frontenders. You will work dedicated to one of our biggest projects: building an online streaming platform.
- 6+ years working experience, preferably on digital product platforms
- This role is on-site and will require being based in the Netherlands.
- Strong focus on the technical implementation of frontend solutions
- You have experience in solving cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum
- You’re proficient in English both spoken and written and if you speak Dutch this is an added bonus
- Creativity and flexibility
- Work independently and make critical decisions
- Sense of humor
If you think you don’t tick all the boxes, you are more than welcome to apply. The first conversation is about getting to know each other, so no technical deep dive yet. Except working not from the Netherlands ;)
This is what we offer
- A full- time job in a compact, passionate, International team, based in Amsterdam city centre
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
- Compelling projects for national and international brands
- Apple hardware
- Office lunch, yearly trips and friday afternoon beers
- A hybrid workplace (working at the office 2-3 days a week)
- A pension plan
- growth budget
At Bravoure we offer a place where you can develop yourself without the bureaucracy of a large company. We have a friendly and open working atmosphere where you can learn and get a lot of freedom and personal control. With a driven team of 30+ dedicated and experienced colleagues, you will work for clients like Paradiso, Amsterdam Dance Event, Awakenings, Cliq Digital and many more. We love our extensive lunches, music, and a good laughter. Our office is situated in the city center of Amsterdam, next to the Nederlandsche Bank.
This is you or your best friend?
Please send your CV and motivation to https://bravou.re/3kk3Xzv , and don’t forget to include a link to your online portfolio or recent examples of your front-end work.
**If you are a Dutchie you can send it all in Dutch :)**
***please note. we do not relocate and you need to work at the office 60% of the time in the NL!